I bought this gal, and her sister mermaid, and printed this one out right away. Then I thought "what if a mermaid looked like a Koi fish?" So I looked up Koi fish, picked out my Copic colours, and immediately became paralysed. I was so freaked out I'd mess it up, and I found *anything* else to do other than starting this. Tuesday night I finally got so tired from the coffee I was drinking I said "screw it" and picked up the BLACK of all things. Which is why the tail is messed up, whatever, deal with it. Other than that it sorta came out though. Oh, and I drew in the face, that wasn't the artist making her look weird. The artist only did the dots of the eyes, everything else is my Copic Multiliner.
Also, I want to announce that my 6x6 project seems to have worked. I went right for this paper when thinking of putting this image on a card and then I was able to find a good black and white for my Cameo to cut out the doily; all because of the 6x6 Purge Pile project. Starting to fell better about sacrificing an entire day to that!
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey (Scarlett's Letter), Imaginisce
Faber-Castell Polychromos 120
Martha Stewart chunky glitter
Silhouette Cameo (doily)
Skin: E11/21/00, YR000, BV23
Hair/Tail: R89/39/27, 100, W7, C5/4/2/0 N8, V22/25