I cheated a bit on today's watercolour because I had already drawn this guy in June. You can see the sketch here.
But he wasn't coloured so I took the time to paint him since I didn't feel like doing much of anything. Still took an hour or so, though, so it's not like I saved myself much hardship. I think he came out pretty good, though his facial hair was pretty hard to do. I used my Schminke watercolours as well as my Kuratake Zig Clean Colour Real Brush markers.
For colouring stamps I did the other two mermaids from the set I coloured the night before. Making sure to get these guys coloured up nice and fast is always good in my book. There's SO many stamps out on my desk right now awaiting colour. I'm telling you, it's naughty.