Today I decided to just randomly play around with alcohol inks. I got some photo paper, sprayed it down with rubbing alcohol, and dripped the alcohol inks on it. I then turned it around, blew on the ink, that kind of thing. The top two seemed to make a scene so I got some silhouette stamps, a multiliner pen, and drew scenes. The bottom one was just a MESS. I mean, I don't know why I thought blue, green, and red would work in this combination, but it didn't. I had to end up using two other colours to clean it up and make it more "abstract" then I tried to blah it up. I dunno. It looks weird in real life too. You can't win them all!
(also, I'm slowly making my way back into crafting now that the new antibiotics seem to be helping. I hope to be back to posting regularly very soon. thanks for hanging in there, guys and gals!)