I worked on several things during the month and one of them was this pumpkin. I'd seen SO many variations in orange I knew I didn't want to do that, but deciding on a colour scheme required some research. I'd finally settled on the pumpkin and then I went to look at the colours of the vines and realised in nature they don't tend to turn the autumn colours I'd been expecting. But then I thought, the pumpkin is already purple, just do whatever, so I continued with the bright leaves and a more dead-ish brown for the vines. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, especially since it's all just Copic instead of adding detail with pencil afterwards.